Best Granola Ever
- 7 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup almonds, sliced or broken up
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped or broken up
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, raw or toasted
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup honey
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
– In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut, wheat germ, nuts, and sunflower seeds.
– In a separate bowl combine the salt, honey, oil, and vanilla, and stir to somewhat combine.
– Add the oil mixture to the dry mixture.
– Spread on two rimmed baking sheets lined with foil.
– Roast in a 250F oven for 2 hours.
– Return granola to your large bowl and add the dried fruit.