Breakfast Casserole with Ham & Cheese
- Cooking spray
- 10 ounces seasoned hash browns (see note)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray. Place the hash browns in an even layer in the baking dish. Top with the cheese and ham.
- Beat the eggs with the milk, seasonings, and parsley in a medium bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the ham cheese and potatoes. Bake the casserole for 45 minutes or until the eggs are set. Let stand a few minutes before slicing.
Look for refrigerated shredded hash browns at the grocery store. If you can’t find them you can use frozen, but thaw them in the bag before using.
Breakfast Casserole with Ham & Cheese from Amanda’s Cookin’