Homemade Bloody Mary Mix
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup olive juice (from your olive jar)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced poblano pepper (no seeds)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 2 peppadew peppers (optional)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
For garnish use some of the same ingredients in the drink, add anything else you would like, here are some suggestions.
- Celery stalks
- Grape tomatoes
- Peppadew peppers
- Lemon slices or quarters
- Pickled vegetables
– Place all the ingredients in a blender, mix on high for few minutes until everything is well blended.
– To serve: Fill a tall glass with ice, add 2 oz. of your favorite white liquor, Vodka is commonly used for this drink; I prefer Tequila Reposado. Pour the Bloody Mary mix on top insert a celery stalk, and add garnishes with a toothpick. Enjoy!
Homemade Bloody Mary Mix from Five Sense Palate