Oat +Almond Pulp Granola
- 1 cup almond pulp (the stuff leftover after you make almond milk)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup agave or maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients together and stir until completely combined. Make sure the agave or syrup is covering all of the ingredients and the granola is starting to clump together.
- Transfer granola to the prepared baking sheet, spreading out the mixture evenly.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, checking the granola after the 25 minute mark to ensure that it is not burning. When it’s done, the granola should be deep golden brown and will feel crisp to the touch. Allow to cool before eating, the granola will crisp up as it cools! Store in a sealed container at room temperature for up to a week.
See full post at Heart of a Baker
Oat + Almond Pulp Granola from Heart of a Baker