Rainbow Feta Flatbread
- 1 premade flatbread or pizza crust (I used Stonefire artisan pizza crust)
- Olive oil
- 1 ear corn, cut off the cob, or 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 roma tomato seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh herbs such as basil, parsley, sage, or dill, roughly chopped
- Hummus (optional)
Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Place the corn, sweet potato, and zucchini in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and rub with clean hands to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven, stirring a few times, until soft and beginning to brown, about 35 minutes. Add the spinach in the last five minutes or so, the leaves will continue to wilt after baking.
Meanwhile, brush the flatbread lightly with olive oil and bake according to package directions. I placed mine directly on the oven rack at 400ºF for 10 minutes.
Top the baked crust with the roasted vegetables, fresh vegetables, feta, and herbs. Cut into slices and serve with hummus for dipping if desired.
See full post at The Live-In Kitchen
Rainbow Feta Flatbread from The Live-In Kitchen