Sweet & Salty S’Mores Bars Recipe
- 1/2 (10.5 oz) bag Mini marshmallows
- 1 (5 oz) bag Kettle Brand Sea Salt Chips lightly crushed
- 5 cups Honey Graham cereal
- 2 (4.4 oz) Milk Chocolate Bars roughly chopped
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) Unsalted butter
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag Mini marshmallows
Spray 8×8 or 9×9 nonstick square baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine 1/2 (10.5 oz) bag marshmallows, chips, cereal, and chocolate into a large bowl. Set aside.
In a large stockpot, melt butter over medium-low/low heat.
Once melted, stir in the WHOLE 10.5 oz bag mini marshmallows.
Stir until melted and pour over chip/cereal mixture.
Stir until well combined.
Spray hands with cooking spray (to prevent stick) and press mixture GENTLY into the prepared pan.
Cool at room temperature.
Cut and serve immediately!
*If you like your rice krispie treats a little on the gooey-er side, melt an entire stick of butter (1/2 cup) with 1 (16 oz) bag mini marshmallows instead of what’s listed in the video above.
See full post at Show Me The Yummy