Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet
- 1 (16 oz) package extra lean ground turkey or chicken
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 2 (1 oz) packets taco seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles drained
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- salt to taste
Heat a large non stick skillet over medium – medium high heat.
Spray with cooking spray and add in ground meat, onion, bell peppers, and taco seasoning.
Cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until the meat is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Once cooked, stir in tomatoes, green chiles, rice, and broth.
Simmer about 5-10 minutes, or until heated through.
Taste and season with salt, to taste and serve with your choice of optional additions!
Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet from Show Me the Yummy